Washington DC

I am going to visit my best friend Ellie next month! She lives in DC and I haven't seen her in over a year so this visit is long overdue! Even though the trip is a little over a month away I already want to start planning because I am so excited. I have been to DC many times but really haven't gotten to see much of the city.



Top of my list of things to do is to visit the Smithsonian National Zoo's newest panda, Bei Bei! I am not ashamed to admit that I used to watch him on the panda cam as entertainment when I was bored at work. I can't wait to see him in person! 


I have a thing with bookshops and libraries so I am hoping to get the chance to visit the Library of Congress. I went on the obligatory DC trip with my 8th grade class so we must have stopped here, but the trip was so jammed packed, and so long ago I can't even remember if we went to the Library of Congress!




I saw pictures of the United States Botanical Garden and I immediately added it to my list of places I need to visit. I cannot keep a single plant alive for more than a few weeks, but I love gardens because they are so calming.

I started counting down the days on my phone! I can't wait to see all these things in person!    

Comments

Popular Posts