Wine Wednesday

Bayou Wine Garden 



Bayou Beer Garden has been a popular spot in Mid-City for years. With 31 beers on tap and a large outdoor patio it is a nice place to hang out with friends. I heard they opened a wine garden right around the corner with adjoining patios and I have been meaning to check it out. Luckily my friend wanted to meet there Monday and I finally got to go!


The back patio which connects to the patio at Bayou Beer Garden, has a second bar, a fountain, and is a great place to hang out with friends. 


Maybe it is because I don't get out enough but I have never seen or heard of wine on tap! Bayou Wine Garden has 32 rotating wines on tap! The whole look and feel of the bar was very relaxing. If you're hungry they have cheese, charcuterie, salads, sandwiches and dessert! I missed happy hour but with $5 draft wines it sounds like 3:30-6:30 is the time to go.

Comments

Popular Posts