Seattle, Washington

Continuing on my tour of the Washingtons, I am visiting Washington state in less than two weeks! I am really hoping for chillier weather and beautiful mountain views. I have never been to the Pacific Northwest but I feel like nothing can beat fall in New England. However I am hoping for just as cozy and charming apple orchards and scenery.


Obviously I want to visit Pike Place Market and see the famous fish mongers and the flower stalls. 


Seattle is where so many companies got started. I have to visit the original Starbucks, although I read somewhere this technically isn't the original Starbucks. 


Nordstrom also got started in Seattle and the flagship store is located downtown. I really hope I can resist buying anything. The original REI store is also in Seattle and I definitely want to go there too! 


Whenever I was looking at Seattle on Pinterest this photo kept coming up. Allie told me it is the Chihuly Garden and Glass Museum and it is right next to the space needle so I can see both at the same time! 


This is really gross but I feel like I need to stop by the gum wall and add a piece of chewed gum! I mean if you are there you have to right?? 


Everyday I have to look at photos of people apple picking in New England and I am so jealous! All I want to do is go apple picking and drink apple cider. My trip is only four days so I am going to have to cram everything in but I really hope we get a chance to go apple picking! 


Comments

Popular Posts