Christmas in Beacon Hill




































I love Beacon Hill. It is the cutest little neighborhood! I was so excited to spend the morning wandering around and looking at the Christmas decorations. Flower box, planter and door goals galore. I need to refer back to these pictures for inspiration next year. I am determined to make a planter like the ones in the first photo. I knew walking around BH would cheer me up after a TERRIBLE experience at Tatte. I heard such good things but it was just overall an awful dining experience. My Christmas joy was cut short when I fell on the cobblestoned Acorn Street and seriously injured myself! I had to summon an Uber to take me home immediately so I could clean out my wounds and ice my ankle! I have no idea if anyone saw my fall but I am sure it was a very funny sight. It seemed to happen in slow motion and I am cracking up just picturing what I must have looked like!

Comments

Popular Posts