What I am Packing for Tulum

It is hard for me to believe but I am leaving for Tulum in 6 days! With Mardi Gras this week/weekend I have to get packed and ready to leave at the crack of dawn on Monday. I read on the Cancun airport website that they are not allowing carry-on bags on flights from Mexico to the US?? Good thing I bought this Diane Von Ferstenberg suitcase from TJ Maxx when I was home. The color looked very beachy to me, I am curious to see how long it will stay looking nice. We all ordered our own snorkel gear, anyone else grossed out by renting something other people put in their mouths? I am also bringing sneakers and yoga gear just in case I am in the mood to exercise. Outlook not so good but you never know. 













































Comments

Popular Posts